Case Study Assignment Essays Help
Case study assignment essays are a great way to apply theories that you have learned in your colleges and business schools. A case study is an account of person or a company that contains a real life or a hypothetical situation and includes complexities that one is likely to encounter in the workplace. A team of competent academicians will provide you the best case study help.
The idea behind writing case study assignment essays is to test the applicability of a theory in a real life or a similar situation so that students can derive first-hand knowledge of that situation. However, the difficulties in writing case studies often overshadow the growing interest of the student in that subject. For all such miserable souls, we come bearing good news: case study helpfrom MyAssignmenthelp.com, the world’s biggest online assignment help. If you are looking for sample case studies, have a look at our case study assignment samplesprovided on our website.
Case Study Assignment Essays: A conceptual analysis
- A case study, as we have mentioned before, is a descriptive analysis of a person or company in a real life or fictional situation that behooves the application of relevant theories to that situation.
- Case study assignment essays can be subject-specific. For instance, we shall look at three subject areas where case studies are assigned namely law, management and nursing.
- Case study assignment essays imbibe two basic principles: application of a theory and testing of a theory.
- The reasoning pattern followed by case study assignment essays is inductive in nature. Inductive reasoning refers to the drawing of conclusions from specific stories and trends.
- Case study assignments are the most commonly given assignments for MBA, law and nursing students.
- The popularity of case studies has increased in recent years. When business management evolved as a discipline in the 1990s, it was realized that there were
Types of case study assignment essays
Case studies were introduced by Frederic Le Play in 1829 in social sciences. Case study assignment essays are now mostly preferred in fields like legal and management studies. The three major disciplines where most students need case study help are:
Management case study
Management case studies include the application of the subject knowledge in areas such as marketing, organizational development, finance etc.
Legal case study
Disputes between two legal entities require the application of legal knowledge. Legal case study assignment essays test the legal knowledge of a student.
Nursing case study
Nursing case study assignment essays on specific diseases like COPD, Type II diabetes and pneumonia involve problem of patient, pathophysiology (explanation of the disease), history of the patient, nursing physical assessment, related treatment, nursing care plan, nursing diagnosis and patient goal, nursing intervention, evaluation and recommendations.
Management case study
A dispute between two antagonistic parties which requires the legal involvement of the court of law is known as a legal case. A real or fictional account of such a legal case which requires the application of any one of the following areas of law is called a legal case study. A legal case study involves two parties namely: the plaintiff who files a complaint and the defendant who requests a legal remedy.
Types of management case studies
MBA has three core areas and case study assignment essays can come from any one of them. Core areas are made up of the following disciplines
Finance & Accounting
Finance is a particular field of management which deals with the assets, liabilities and equities of a company. It combines methodologies from accounting and economics and is one of the three most important areas of business management along with Human resources and marketing. Finance case study assignment essays typically take an existing company (either privately owned or publicly traded) into account and make a detailed analysis of the following areas of the finance
- Revenue and expenses: The profits earned by the company and the expenses involved such as taxes and cost of manufacture.
- Performance of company’s IPO: Money collected from the capital markets.
- Examination of the financial accounting statements of the company: Financial statements refer to the collection of income statements, statements of owner’s equity and balance sheets. Get more details through our case study assignment samples.
- Investment potential of the company: The capital needed to sustain new projects.
- Future financial growth of the company.
Organizational behavior assignment help to understand the organizational culture of a company. Management students are asked to write organizational behavior case study assignment essays in order to understand the values and visions of big companies with a large number of employees from various social and cultural backgrounds. For the point of view of company, an organizational behavior case studyhelps to increase the productivity and the efficiency of the company and assess employee motivation. You can have a look at our case study assignment samplesin ‘sample’ section to understand this better.
Human resources simply mean the group of individuals that make up the company. Management students are required to study human resources in order to learn about, recruitment, making payrolls, promotions and layoffs. HR students have to prepare leadership case study assignment essays about important personalities like Bill Gates and others in order to study their inspiring qualities.
Marketing is the means of communicating the value of the product to the consumers by the company to sell the product and increase profits. Marketing case study assignment essays are written statement prepared by an MBA student who uses both quantifiable and non-quantifiable information to analyze the present market situation of a particular company and predict future marketing trends.
How to do marketing case studies?
If you need help with marketing case study assignment essays, just follow the steps below:
This is the primary step towards writing a research paper. Marketing case studies should begin with a survey. Marketing survey requires the collection of quantifiable and un-quantifiable data on the company’s marketing policies. Refer to our marketing case study assignment samples to know how to conduct a marketing survey.
Surveys may differ from each other based on their research objectives. Some surveys may either be product-oriented, customer-oriented or brand-oriented. Yet another group of sample surveys are performed to reveal insight into customer behavior exclusively.
A marketing student must conduct two types of analysis: internal analysis and external analysis using a variety of marketing tools like SWOT, PESTEL and Porter’s five forces model. These tools help companies to locate the competitive advantage of business within a particular industry. They are explained below:
- SWOT: A SWOT analysis is defined as a structured planning method used by the company to test the commercial viability of a new product or an existing product. For MBA students, it is one of the basic tools for writing marketing case study assignment essays. For detailed information, have a look at our SWOT analysiscase study assignment samples.
- PESTEL: It stands for the political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors that can influence the market conditions of a product. Another important tool for a market analysis for MBA students.
- Porter’s Five Forces: Introduced by Harvard professor Michael E. Porter, the five forces help to understand the competitive advantage of a particular company or product within specific market conditions —
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Industry rivalry
Marketing Case Study Assignment Sample
Here is a typical instance of SWOT analysis of Apple.
Apple is a multinational company making consumer electronics, personal computers, computer services and other software. It is currently a publicly traded company, founded by Steve Jobs on 1976. Here is a SWOT analysis of the Company
Case Study Sample - Setting Wychavon's new strategy Johnson et al
Wychavon is a local government district in England with over 100,000 residents. The district council has several responsibilities of district planning, environmental health, leisure facilities, administration benefits, street cleaning and other activities (Wychavon.gov.uk 2016). Strategies have not proven very effective in the past for 2008-13. Proactive strategies were not ...
Master of International Hotel and Tourism Management from the University of Queensland
Customer Feedback 5/5
Great work in a short period of time. perfect response would like to use service again.
Case Study Sample - Analyze the business environment of PepsiCo
The aim of this report is to analyze the business environment of PepsiCo, an American multinational snack and beverage corporation headquartered in the US. The food and beverage industry faces intense competition from other brands such as Coca-Cola, Thums Up, Sprite and various others. Coca-Cola made significant investments buying Limca, Maaza, Thums Up and others...
Master of Business in Supply Chain Management from Victoria University
Customer Feedback 5/5
Very good, i really recomend for every of my friends.they really care about of your works.
Case Study Sample - Logitech: Finding Success throughInnovation and Acquisition
1. Describe the company’s internal strengths, capabilities, and core competencies. DoesLogitech have any weaknesses that can impact its ability to compete in the future?
2. What are the trends and conditions in the external environment that will have a dominantinfluence on the firm’s strategic actions? In what ways (if any) should Logitech change itsstrategic direction?
3. What are the advantages of Logitech’s first mover and acquisition strategies? What arethe risks? ...
Master of International Business (MIB) University of Wollongong, Australia
Customer Feedback 5/5
Very good work done here and the expert are really eble to resolve your problems and give u a guide.
Time and time again we've highlighted how in the modern era you don't really own the hardware you buy. In the broadband-connected era, firmware updates can often eliminate functionality promised to you at launch, as we saw with the Sony Playstation 3. And with everything now relying on internet-connectivity, companies can often give up on supporting devices entirely, often leaving users with very expensive paperweights as we saw after Google acquired Revolv.
The latest example of this phenomenon is courtesy of Logitech, which annoyed consumers this week by announcing that it would be shutting down all support for the company's Harmony Link hub. Released in 2011, the Link hub provided smartphone and tablet owners the ability to use these devices as universal remotes for thousands of devices. But users over at the Logitech forums say they've been receiving e-mails informing them these devices will be effectively bricked in the new year:
"This is an important update regarding your Harmony Link. On March 16, 2018, Logitech will discontinue service and support for Harmony Link. Your Harmony Link will no longer function after this date...There is a technology certificate license that will expire next March. The certificate will not be renewed as we are focusing resources on our current app-based remote, the Harmony Hub."
Again there's no monthly subscription fee for the service, and Logitech is compounding the problem by not really clearly communicating why it's deciding to completely brick Link units. On the plus side, Logitech says it's giving Link owners under warranty a Logitech Hub for free, and providing out-of-warranty Link owners a one-time, 35-percent discount on the Hub. But many users in the company's forums and over at Reddit are questioning why the hardware needs to be crippled entirely (instead of just, say, ending formal support):
"This exact situation right here is why Ive always said “if it requires a cloud service to function, I dont want it” hosting things locally on my own network is where its at.
Indeed. While this entire fracas was unfolding, several Reddit users discovered that the company was banning users from using the phrase "class action lawsuit," which unsurprisingly is only making frustrated Link owners more annoyed.
Update: After some notable backlash, Logitech has announced that all existing Harmony Link owners will be upgraded to the company's Harmony Hub, for free. Which is nice, but doesn't really change the reality that you no longer actually own what you buy.